Features and benefits
- Fast and Reliable Flow Control—Quick adjustment with water on or off reduces flow or shuts the valve off completely.
- Balanced Flow Design—Keeps equal pressure on both sides of the diaphragm while the valve is off, effectively increasing the valve’s longevity
- Quick-slip Glue Models Available—For fast, clean installation.
- Strong, Injection-molded Diaphragm—Exceeds industry standards for strength, flexibility and durability.
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Lid—For extra strength.
- Self-cleaning Filter—Pilot-flow 90-mesh (200 micron).
- Internal Bleed Lever—Makes manual (at-the-valve) operation easy and spray-free
- Spring-captivated Solenoid Plunger
- Three Year Warranty—Hydro-Rain warrants the HRV valves series to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Parts replacement only.
1" NPT Automatic Reverse Flow PVC w Flow Control
1" SLIP Automatic Reverse Flow PVC w Flow Control
¾" Automatic Reverse Flow PVC w Flow Control
1" BSP Automatic Reverse Flow PVC w Flow Control
Flow: 5 to 30 GPM (1 to 115 LPM
Pressure Range: 15 to 150 PSI (0.7 to 10 Bar)
Height: 5 ½" (13,8 cm)
Width: 4" (10,8 cm)
Length: 4 ½" (10,8 cm)
Inrush: .30 A (7.2 VA) at 60 HZ
Holding: .19 A (4.6VA) at 60 HZ
Coil Resistance: 32 OHMS
Ambient Temperature: Up to 137 F (58.3 C)