Features and benefits
- Patent Pending “Push-and-Go” Design—100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half.
- All-Weather Use—Install in wet or dry conditions.
- Instant-On Capability—Fully pressurize immediately after installation. No waiting for glue to dry.
- PVC-Lock® Fittings are Chemical Free—Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Patent Pending Retaining System—Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe—After installation, PVC-Lock® manifold fittings can swivel 360° around the pipe allowing easy valve maintenance and repair.
- Universal—For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable—On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock removal tool.
- Mainline Rated—For use on either side of the irrigation valve.
1" PVCL x 1" MPT x Spigot Manifold Tee
1" PVCL x 1" PVCL x Spigot Manifold Tee
1" PVCL x 1" FPT x Spigot Manifold Tee
· Max working pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR at 68° F (20° C)
· Burst Pressure: 600 PSI (41.4 BAR)