Features and benefits
- Fastest to Find—Body and top are color-coded according to spray radius, making identification a snap, and nozzles and filters come in separate, re-sealable bags for complete organization.
- Fastest to Install—Coin-edging around top of nozzle gives excellent grip-ability no matter the conditions and the exclusive color-coded arc edge indicator lets you set a precise pattern fast.
- Fastest to Fine Tune—Exclusive adjustment slot allows use of a screwdriver to give fine arc adjustment during operation, without intruding into the spray pattern.
- Lower Precipitation Rate—Matched precipitation, combined with outstanding distribution uniformity and lower precipitation rate than competition, generates improved efficiency.
- Arc Edge Technology—Three-piece design provides best-in-class right and left arc edges, optimizing distribution uniformity.
- Oversized Filter—Large .02 x .02 blue mesh filter reduces maintenance and ensures precipitation rate remains at optimal levels longer.
- Full Arc Adjustment—0°~360° matched precipitation.
- Color-coded Arc Edge Indicator—Eliminates all guesswork by indicating left and right arc edges with water on or off.
- Three-piece Design—Nozzle stop stays flush to wiper seal across full range of arc adjustment, minimizing susceptibility to damage from lawn equipment and traffic.
- Stainless Steel Adjustment—Slotted screw provides precise radius adjustment.
- Blue Filter Screen—.02 x .02 filter screen included standard.
- Compatibility—Fits Hydro-Rain®, Rain Bird®, and Hunter®.
HRN 200 04 FS
3'–4' With Filter Screen
HRN 200 08 FS
6'–8' With Filter Screen
HRN 200 10 FS
8'–10' With Filter Screen
HRN 200 12 FS
10'–12' With Filter Screen
HRN 200 15 FS
12'–15' With Filter Screen
HRN 200 18 FS
15'–18' With Filter Screen
HRN 200 04 (04100): 3 to 4 feet ( 0,0 to 1,2m)
HRN 200 08 (04101): 6 to 8 feet ( 1,8 to 2,4m)
HRN 200 10 (04102): 8 to 10 feet (2,4 to 3,0m)
HRN 200 12 (04103): 10 to 12 feet (3,0 to 3,7m)
HRN 200 15 (04104): 12 to 15 feet (3,7 to 4,6m)
HRN 200 18 (04105): 15 to 18 feet (4,3 to 5,5m)
Optimal Pressure Range: 15~30 PSI (70 PSI maximum)
Filtration: .02 X .02 Mesh