Features and benefits
- Unique Water Tight Plug-in System—Requires no splices or wire connectors.
- Battery Powered—Wire-free installation provides convenience and speed (3 AA batteries included).
- Two Independent Programs (A and B)— Programming flexibility previously only available in larger AC system controllers.
- Modular—Base unit HRC 990 accepts up to 4 DC solenoid modules. One solenoid is included with base unit, additional solenoids sold separately.
- Universal Design—For use with multiple brands of valves including: Hydro-Rain® HRB, HRJ, Rain Bird® PEB, PESB, DV, Irritrol 205 Series, and more (adapters sold seperately).
- Water Budgeting—Saves water by adjusting the watering durations (10% to 200%).
- Rain Delay—Postpones regular watering schedule for 24, 48, 72 hours and resumes automatic watering when set time has passed.
- Submersible—Functions properly submersed up to 3'.
- Moisture Sensor Ready—Let the water content in the soil determine watering schedules with the Moisture Module (HRC 990 MS MD sold separately).
- Solar Power Ready—Go battery-free by harnessing power from the sun with the solar power module (HRC 990 SP MD sold separately).
- High Environment Tolerance—Operates effectively from +32°F to 167°F (0°C to +75°C). Do not leave immersed in water at freezing temperatures.
Battery Operated Controller
13 volt latching DC Solenoid
Solar Panel Module
Moisture Sensor Module
Pigtail to connect latching DC solenoids to Battery Operated Controller
- Station Timing: 0-240 minutes (in 1-minute increments); 0-480 minutes with water budgeting
- Automatic Starts: 4 per day for each program (8 per day when using dual program capability)
- Programming Schedule: Odd, even, or interval (1-32 days), or cycle by day (Monday through Sunday)
- Water Budgeting: 10%-200% in 10% increments
Rain Delay: Programmable from 24, 48 or 72 hours
Height: 2 3/8" (6,0329 cm)
Length: 3 1/2" (8,89 cm)
IP-68 Rated: Withstands long periods of immersion 3' under water
Battery Power: 3 AA (included)
Solenoid: 13V DC Latching