Features and benefits
- Fast Deployment and Takedown—Installed and gathered quickly so you can get on to the next job.
- Easy Readouts—Clear, injection-molded plastic catch cups give easy readouts of each cup.
- Durable Plastic—UV protected plastic cups and stakes make for long-lasting catch cups that will withstand the pressures of professional use.
- Expandability—Catch cups come in packs of twelve but can easily be expanded to provide more accuracy.
- Companion App—Hydro-Rain®’s Irrigation Audit App gives readouts on the go. Works with all major mobile devices and tablets.
- Accurately calculates distribution uniformity based on measurements from catch cups.
- International database of evapotranspiration data, making this App a global water conservation resource.
- Controls for each day of the week and accounts for odd and even days. Can be tailored for large commercial projects, small residential jobs and everything in-between.
- Provides ideal scheduling suggestions for controller, indicating number of start times, delay between start times and run time. Also gives indications of how frequently watering should occur based on month.
- Allows for printing and emailing of results for customer convenience and for your records. Printed version provides detailed instructions along with quick reference.
- Readouts based on number of stations, soil type, zip code (ET data), run time, and catch cup findings.
- App provides quick link to all Hydro-Rain® controllers for reference when programing.
Irrigation Audit Catch Cup