Features and benefits
- MAPPING - Need helping getting the fastest route from one job to the next? With B-hyve Pro you can map the controllers you need to visit and get directions using your smart phone. *Not available in B-hyve homeowner app*
- BLUETOOTH – Because WiFi is not always available on a job site, the b·hyve app and controller allow you to set up and operate the controller using Bluetooth. Once a WiFi connection is established at a site, the owner of the WiFi router can provide a permission code that enables off-site management of the controller from anywhere in the world. *Not available in B-hyve homeowner app*
- EPA WATERSENSE AND SWAT-CERTIFIED – Having passed the rigorous EPA WaterSense and SWAT certifications, the b·hyve Pro Controller with Smart Watering is certified to use water more efficiently and is eligible for rebates in many cities or water districts across the country.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING – You can set the controller to water in two basic ways: 1) on a fixed schedule, such as during a new landscape grow-in period; 2) with Smart Watering, and let local weather conditions determine the schedule.
- MULTI-SITE MANAGEMENT – You can manage and control an unlimited number of b·hyve controllers from the convenience of one application. Once the timer is connected to the Internet, secure access can be shared in a number of different combinations using an app-generated code.
- CATCH CUPS – With various water savings options integrated right into the app, there are multiple ways to achieve optimum water savings with the b·hyve Pro Timer. In addition to Smart Watering, it incorporates the award-winning catch-cup feature right into the app to deliver up to 25% more water savings over other smart controllers.
B-hyve Pro Dashboard
- Real-time scheduling based on site-specific program parameters and weather data
- Web-based oversight of single controllers, full sites, or multiple accounts
- Control from a mobile device or a desktop through the B-hyve Pro Dashboard
- No local PC or software required to set up or maintain
- Program all settings in the Cloud at desktop or phone, or on-site using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Independent station programming with smart watering
- User-defined water days and water windows per program to comply with agency regulations
- Built-in scheduling engine optimizes by plant type, soil, sprinkler, sun exposure, and slope data
- Customized precision smart watering catch cup audit by station
- Automated daily runtime adjustments at the controller using site specific weather data
- % adjust—fine tune by program
- Automated skip days based on zone specific soil moisture depletion
- Run time rationing protects plant health under constricted water windows
- Manual watering from 1-240 minutes
- Advanced fine tuning smart features including variable anticipated precipitation percentage
- Ability to share limited access to property owners using the B-hyve app